Promotional mailing is still one of the best ways to find new prospects. Whether it’s introducing a new product or offering a summer promotion, direct mail enables businesses to bring their message directly into the hands of potential customers.
- Choose A Product, Choose from one of our many different USPS approved product combinations.
- Send Us Mailing List, We Use the interactive list validation tool to validate addresses and presort the mailing list. If you need also, mailing list just let us know your target features, so we can supply your list filtered to your specs.
- Send Us Your Artwork,
- Let Us Take Care Of The Rest!. We take care of the ink-jet and sorting process. We will deliver to the local USPS post office.
What is Direct Mailing Services?
“Direct Mail From Lotus Media” is a form of marketing that involves sending a physical piece of promotional material through the U.S. Postal Service to a home or business. “Direct Mailing” service is designed for businesses or individuals that want to pinpoint specific addresses, as opposed to blanketing the neighborhood. You tell us who to mail to, and we’ll do the rest.
Submitting a successfully targeted mailing can be a complicated process for most people and that’s why Lotus Media came up with a new innovative validation tool to make the process of processing your mailing list easy and efficient. Our validation tool will run your list of entries to validate and point out any invalid or duplicated addresses. This way you have the chance to eliminate any invalid or duplicated addresses that would have otherwise cost you extra money.
Benefits of Direct Mail
- Direct Marketing can deliver messages, sales, and promotions directly into the hand of your target consumers at home, business, or any other address you choose.
- Direct Marketing enables promoting products or services that might not have a strong brand.
- Direct Marketing is less dependent on the brand strength because it relies on a proposition, offer, communication, choice of channel, and the target customers as opposed to other channels of distribution (say retailing).
- Direct Marketing is attractive to many marketers because its positive results can be measured directly. For example, if a marketer sends out 1,000 solicitations by mail and 100 respond to the promotion, the marketer can say with confidence that campaign led directly to 10% direct responses.